Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Full 7.1 Axiom speaker package, plus reciever and line conditioner

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   hyperdream

hyperdream

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted March 11 2012 - 08:26 AM

Everything is in excellent working order. The speakers are all v1. I've tried to describe every issue I know of. These are located in Edgewater, NJ See pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/cM2QA ---------------------------------------------------------- 2 M80Ti -There's a small nick in the corner veneer on one of them, see pictures 4 QS8 1 VP150 1 EP350 -There's a nick in the back of the veneer, see pictures -The grill has some pulls 2 FMS QS stands 2 wall brackets for QS8s 8 custom rug spikes (silver tone) Monster gold connectors: 6 dual banana plugs, 12 single banana plugs, 4 spade connectors 10' Subwoofer cable ----------------------------------------------------------- Monster Power HTS 5000 Surge Supressor and Line Conditioner with analog readout ----------------------------------------------------------- Onkyo TX-NR901 with remote -One of the optical inputs is bad (the little trap door is missing, so the cable doesn't seat properly) HDMI Switcher with remote Everything for $1700 or best offer. Pickup only. Thanks, -Dave Edit/Delete Message

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   mgf44

mgf44

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted January 15 2013 - 03:28 AM

"Everything is in excellent working order. The speakers are all v1. I've tried to describe every issue I know of." So ONLY issue with all these speakers/components is/was the optical input on the Onkyo? Any change in condition or your description since you listed this last March 2012? If still for sale, has system been used or stored since last March? Still have this for sale? Please let me know even if answer is 'no'. This is a serious inquiry. Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users