Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Apple TV -- The rumors and predictions continue. Will you buy one?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 of 21 OFFLINE   Dave Moritz

Dave Moritz

Producer

• 3,744 posts
  • LocationWhittier, California

Posted July 15 2012 - 06:26 PM

Fox Conn is not all that great IMHO based on the pc motherboards they produce, you will never see a Fox Conn motherboard in one of my pc's at least not knowingly. Companies only use them because they are so cheap labor wise! As far as Apple producing a 1080p or even a 4k display, I do not think I would buy it over a company with a history of making good displays. As I do not care to support Apple and there products and I see no reason to not go with a Samsung, Panasonic, Sony or other companies displays. Some people are blinded by Apple and go for everything the company makes and if they like there products then great, but I do not view Apple as the cutting edge top quality product that other may see them as.

Supporter of 1080p & 4K/UHD video (257 Blu-ray Titles)/ Supporter of Lossless PCM, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio / Say No To MP3 & WMA / Say no to Bose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users