What's new

Axiom FMS QS Speaker Stands (1 Viewer)

abelsm2

Auditioning
Real Name
Micah
Used pair of Axiom FMS QS stands. I have had my QS8 sitting on these and finally moved into a place I could mount them on the walls. I've had a lot of complements on these stands but it's time for them to go. Prefer Paypal. I would prefer someone who could pick up locally in the Los Angeles area but I will ship. Buyer pays shipping.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Welcome to the forum Steve!

Originally Posted by thereelthing /t/318969/axiom-fms-qs-speaker-stands#post_3919186
Hi, still for sale?

After almost 10 years? I doubt it.

Cees

mgf44

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike Flasco
Both stands in the photo are missing vertical, flat bracket that extends up from center of stand and along back of speaker for securing.
Do you have the brackets?
Do these happen to be old model Axiom surround stands for the QS8Ti version surrounds from the '90's?
I'm interested but need shipping to Ohio.

SpenceJT

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff Spencer
Hey if anyone is interested, I have recently upgraded my m22s to a pair of floor standing m60s. I also have a "complete" (down to the screws & spiked feet) pair of the FMS 16s for sale, along with two boxes of the "FMS Stand Weights"

Here are the product info pages;
FMS 16 Full Metal Speaker Stand | Axiom Audio
FMS Stand Weights | Axiom Audio

PM me if anyone is interested and I'll work out an acceptable deal.

Regards,
Spence

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks