What's new

Finally got my AAXA p4 pico projector! (1 Viewer)

corecooler

Auditioning
Real Name
Charles
After contemplating for the longest time I finally picked up aaxa's p4 projector fromhttp://www.amazon.com/AAXA-KP400-01...VWAG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330026651&sr=8-1 . I got caught up traveling and was unable to do reviews on a couple products that I have been thinking of doing for a while. I think at $339 this thing is a steal and have actually convinced a couple friends they needed one too! While I was in hotel in vegas I had it on me so I took some pictures. Gotta love the KungFu PANDA!
img6929p.jpg
img6927s.jpg
As you can see even on a wall with wallpaper the image is very clear. I had most of the lights on in the room and the picture was still clear and crisp. I probably should have taken another picture of the panda with the lights off but I was too busy getting ready to go gamble downstairs. I did however take a picture of the projectors home screen with only a few lights on.
img6924pj.jpg
This little device weighs less than a pound and fit right into my laptop bag. If there was a white wall the image would have only been that much crisper. No bulb to worry about breaking since they are LED is also great. I think LED projectors are the wave of the future and traditional bulbs will be completely obsolete. soon to come a review of the brookstone iphone projector. neat little gadget with less brightness but a few other cool features.

corecooler

Auditioning
Real Name
Charles
Pretty cool video someone did with their iPhone 4S. What people come up with these days. Because of this feature im thinking of getting and APPLE TV. Apparently you can mirror from iphone4s to apple tv over wireless and then you can really have your iphone screen at 80" without anything physically connected to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks