Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Here Come The Brides: Season Two Coming out on 02/28/2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   favesgrl

favesgrl

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted February 18 2012 - 08:54 AM

:) Here Come The Brides: Season Two Robert Brown (Actor), Mark Lenard (Actor), Paul Junger Witt (Director) | Rated: NR | Format: DVD 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews) | Like (28) List Price: $44.99 Price: $31.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details You Save: $13.00 (29%) Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more. This title will be released on February 28, 2012. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Neil Brock

Neil Brock

Screenwriter

• 2,141 posts

Posted February 19 2012 - 01:28 AM

For me, this release is a day late and a dollar short. I just got finished recording the 2nd season from off Antenna TV. Complete episodes, no bug on the screen except for the first few seconds, great picture quality. I would have gladly bought this release had it come out previously but I no longer feel the need to as I'm perfectly happy with what I have. Where was this five years ago?

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,581 posts

Posted February 20 2012 - 06:29 AM

For me, this release is a day late and a dollar short. I just got finished recording the 2nd season from off Antenna TV. Complete episodes, no bug on the screen except for the first few seconds, great picture quality. I would have gladly bought this release had it come out previously but I no longer feel the need to as I'm perfectly happy with what I have. Where was this five years ago?

Since I unfortuantely can't enjoy Antenna TV, ME TV, YOU TV, US TV, THEM TV, ETC TV, I will have to buy this. But I echo Neil, where was this 5 yrs ago? Don't wanna seem ungrateful, glad it is coming out at all.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.