What's new

Classic Adire Tempest 15" Subwoofer - RARE (1 Viewer)

Benihana

Stunt Coordinator
This is the original Tempest that started it all. It is just a second driver i have laying around and don't have a room big enough to need 2 of these subs. My loss your gain. Build a 8cf enclosure tuned to ~18hz and you will have a MONSTER HT sub. I build a similar one for my music only system and it has perfect clean fast bass that contradicts its size. I have it paired with Energy C-200 bookshelf speakers and they blend perfectly. Listing is for subwoofer driver only. Will have pictures on request. ~$100 obo

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning
Real Name
Rowan Bedford
I will buy it, but is shipping to Australia possible and roughly how much would it cost, looking at building the BFM Tuba HT :) pictures would also be good

Juancolchado

Auditioning
Real Name
Juan Colchado
I'm in Florida, can you ship down here? Please can we get some pictures? Cone, surround and motor?

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning
Real Name
Rowan Bedford
I'm intending to buy it (since I was first), so hard to find any decent hometheatre drivers here in Australia :( worth the shipping costs in the long run for a decent sub :)

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning
Real Name
Rowan Bedford
yea thnx, building as part of a major school project, my only other option is the equivalent dayton 15" driver that would cost around $370 with shipping :(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks