Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Classic Adire Tempest 15" Subwoofer - RARE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Benihana

Benihana

Stunt Coordinator

• 190 posts

Posted February 14 2012 - 04:55 PM

This is the original Tempest that started it all. It is just a second driver i have laying around and don't have a room big enough to need 2 of these subs. My loss your gain. Build a 8cf enclosure tuned to ~18hz and you will have a MONSTER HT sub. I build a similar one for my music only system and it has perfect clean fast bass that contradicts its size. I have it paired with Energy C-200 bookshelf speakers and they blend perfectly. Listing is for subwoofer driver only. Will have pictures on request. ~$100 obo

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Rowan Bedford

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted February 18 2012 - 03:40 PM

I will buy it, but is shipping to Australia possible and roughly how much would it cost, looking at building the BFM Tuba HT :) pictures would also be good

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Juancolchado

Juancolchado

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted February 19 2012 - 02:54 PM

I'm in Florida, can you ship down here? Please can we get some pictures? Cone, surround and motor?

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Rowan Bedford

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted February 19 2012 - 05:07 PM

I'm intending to buy it (since I was first), so hard to find any decent hometheatre drivers here in Australia :( worth the shipping costs in the long run for a decent sub :)

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Juancolchado

Juancolchado

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted February 20 2012 - 08:56 PM

Lol so was I, but good luck hope you get it if not I'm next in line? Lol

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Rowan Bedford

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted February 20 2012 - 09:21 PM

yea thnx, building as part of a major school project, my only other option is the equivalent dayton 15" driver that would cost around $370 with shipping :(