Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Classic Adire Tempest 15" Subwoofer - RARE

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Benihana

Benihana

Stunt Coordinator

• 190 posts

Posted February 14 2012 - 04:55 PM

This is the original Tempest that started it all. It is just a second driver i have laying around and don't have a room big enough to need 2 of these subs. My loss your gain. Build a 8cf enclosure tuned to ~18hz and you will have a MONSTER HT sub. I build a similar one for my music only system and it has perfect clean fast bass that contradicts its size. I have it paired with Energy C-200 bookshelf speakers and they blend perfectly. Listing is for subwoofer driver only. Will have pictures on request. ~$100 obo

#2 of 6 Rowan Bedford

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted February 18 2012 - 03:40 PM

I will buy it, but is shipping to Australia possible and roughly how much would it cost, looking at building the BFM Tuba HT :) pictures would also be good

#3 of 6 Juancolchado

Juancolchado

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted February 19 2012 - 02:54 PM

I'm in Florida, can you ship down here? Please can we get some pictures? Cone, surround and motor?

#4 of 6 Rowan Bedford

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted February 19 2012 - 05:07 PM

I'm intending to buy it (since I was first), so hard to find any decent hometheatre drivers here in Australia :( worth the shipping costs in the long run for a decent sub :)

#5 of 6 Juancolchado

Juancolchado

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted February 20 2012 - 08:56 PM

Lol so was I, but good luck hope you get it if not I'm next in line? Lol

#6 of 6 Rowan Bedford

Rowan Bedford

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted February 20 2012 - 09:21 PM

yea thnx, building as part of a major school project, my only other option is the equivalent dayton 15" driver that would cost around $370 with shipping :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users