Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Lost: The Complete Seasons 1-5 $135.99 (62% off)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 41,491 posts

Posted February 14 2012 - 01:44 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,983 posts
  • LocationCould be anywhere

Posted February 16 2012 - 08:26 AM

Isn't there a season 6? I stopped watching about Season 3 or 4 and was absolutely wanting to restart with my own bluray set.
Silly Party Candidate: Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,658 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted February 16 2012 - 08:54 AM

Isn't there a season 6?

Yep. For whatever reason, the S6 Blu-ray is currently $45 on Amazon so you could get them all for $170 (the S1 to 5 bundle is down to an even lower $126). The series box set is currently $240 and while it has an exclusive bonus disc, it isn't worth $70. :)

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,983 posts

Posted February 16 2012 - 11:10 PM

That's about $30 a season. Great show...but I'll hold off.
Silly Party Candidate: Tarquin Fin- tim- lim- bim- whin- bim- lim- bus- stop- F'tang- F'tang- Olè- Biscuitbarrel

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,658 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted February 17 2012 - 01:33 AM

Sales on the series set are fairly regular (especially since it's about a year and a half old now) so that's something you could keep an eye too.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 41,491 posts

Posted February 17 2012 - 01:36 AM

Correct. If you are looking to buy the entire series, there are many sales on LOST throughout the year.  I have personally seen the deluxe 6-season set on sale at least twice before. I would recommend waiting it out.  I'll post the deal here as soon as I see it.

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Radioman970

Radioman970

Producer

• 5,983 posts

Posted February 17 2012 - 05:19 AM

That's advice I'll take. Below $100 for this tightwad! :) Actually, I could spend more. LOST and Survivor were pretty much the last 2 shows I bothered watching regularly when I bothered with current TV. I'd love a huge Survivor set as well. I know that would be expensive. Both those would be regular watches for me.