What's new

. . . "The Rookies" - Season Two . . . (1 Viewer)

TvCopFan

Auditioning
Real Name
Gail
Shout! Factory doesn't appear to be releasing Season Two (in 2012) as earlier indicated. Releasing "S.W.A.T." - Season Two - before "The Rookies" just doesn't make sense, especially given that it was a spin-off of the series (its 2-hr. pilot was a "Rookies" - Season Three episode).:confused:

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry.
I think it's still coming, sometimes companies pay no attention to running orders like that. Timeless also recently jumped to Season 9 of The Virginian, when they're really at Season 6. Network in the UK's done similar spin-off series relation jumps, like Yus My Dear before Romany Jones, etc.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
There is always hope, especially with releases of Night Gallery (s3) or SWAT (S2) or Kojak or police woman, etc. If i had my wish list the following shows would be on it that have S1/S2 or one season left 1. Charlie's Angel (S5) 2. Streets of San Francisco 3. Cannon 4. Matt Houston 5. Barnaby Jones 6. Knots Landing 7. Family Ties 8. The Rookies 9. Jake and the Fatman 10.Benson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks