Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

How to turn off volume meter bar that displays on tv when using an Onkyo TX-SR309 A/V Receiver?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Linda Long

Linda Long

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted February 12 2012 - 02:01 AM

I have an Onkyo AV Receiver TX-SR-309. I have a Panasonic Blu Ray player that is hooked to it via HDMI and a Sony 400 Disc Changer hooked to it via hdmi. Then I have an HDMI out to the tv. No problems except I don't like the volume meter bar that is displayed on the tv when I adjust the volume on the av receiver when using either of these players. Is there a way to turn it off? TY, Linda

#2 of 3 gene c

gene c

Producer

• 5,660 posts
  • LocationBay area, Ca

Posted February 12 2012 - 02:36 AM

You can turn off the Volume OSD by pushing the Menu button, select #9 (Hardware) and then Volume OSD. Set it to Off. See pg 34 of the manual.
"Everyday room": Panasonic 58" Plasma, Dish HD DVR, Pioneer Elite vsx-23, BDP-23 BR, dv58avi universal dvd player, Paradigm Studio 20 V1, CC-450, Dayton HSU-10 subwoofer.

"Movie/Music room": Toshiba 65" DLP, Dish HD receiver, Marantz 7005, CC-4003, BD-7006, Polk LSI25's-LSi7's-LSiC, 2 original Dayton 10" "Mighty-Mites" subwoofers. (subject to change without notice).

Also have  MB Quart Vera VS05 +.....too much to list. Help me.

#3 of 3 Linda Long

Linda Long

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted February 12 2012 - 07:05 AM

Thank you...overlooked it in the manual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users