What's new

'The Office' Dwight Schrute spinoff (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
http://www.deadline.com/2012/01/the-office-spinoff-starring-rainn-wilson-nbc-2013-new-launch/ I don't know how well this will do, but I'll watch it.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
That might be a fun idea but I pray that they end The Office by the time that they'd lose Rainn Wilson or by the end of that year. Due to age and losing Michael Scott, the show isn't the same anymore so I can't imagine what it would be like without Dwight.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Just my personal opinion, so please no bashing. I'm curious if anyone else was considered for Steve Carell;s part. If you've ever seen an actor who just constantly grates on your nerves, he's mine. Absolutely can't stand him. Don't know why, but I find him completely unwatchable. Maybe he's got just a little bit of everything in him that really annoys me. A few odd characteristics and you ignore them, otherwise we'd never have any friends, but he is overly blessed with everything I seem to find obnoxious. Whatever they've got Rainn scheduled for, I'll give it a shot. He's quirky, but talented and interesting to watch.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Stan said:
Just my personal opinion, so please no bashing. I'm curious if anyone else was considered for Steve Carell;s part. If you've ever seen an actor who just constantly grates on your nerves, he's mine.
Paul F. Tompkins talked about being considered for "The Office" in an interview on the KCRW show "The Business."

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Originally Posted by Stan

Just my personal opinion, so please no bashing.
I'm curious if anyone else was considered for Steve Carell;s part. If you've ever seen an actor who just constantly grates on your nerves, he's mine.

That's Jim Carey for me. Feel exactly the same way. I don't care what he does, can't stand him. I almost died when he was in the audition episode last year. At the time, I thought that's it for this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks