Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Indiana Jones Trilogy Blu-Ray suggestions

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   classictvfan91

classictvfan91

Stunt Coordinator

• 84 posts

Posted February 11 2012 - 01:47 AM

To Lucasfilm Ltd.: Here is what I would like to see as special features for the Blu-Ray of the Indiana Jones Trilogy (1981-1989): All the special features from 2003 and 2008, additional documentaries, promos, trailers, TV spots, original 1980s documentaries, audio commentaries, deleted scenes, the Diet Coke promo from the Last Crusade video, new documentaries hosted by Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones (and in the Indy costume), scripts for all the movies, photo galleries, bloopers, storyboards, production notes, the Magnum P.I. episode based on Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones: Behind the Adventure (2000), archival interviews with the cast, memorabilia from the series, and other things.

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   nealg

nealg

Stunt Coordinator

• 122 posts

Posted February 11 2012 - 08:01 AM

That's all? Of all the things you mention, I think "new documentaries hosted by Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in the Indy costume" is the one you're most likely to get. I also agree that I would like "other things." (Actually, isolated music tracks would be great.)

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   David Weicker

David Weicker

Screenwriter

• 1,885 posts

Posted February 11 2012 - 08:24 AM

As long as we are putting together 'wish lists', I'd like two packages released: 1) the trilogy - either in separate cases inside some type of slip-sleeve, or in a multi-disc case holding the three movies. I want these cases to be standard BR cases, not some type of digipack/digibook packaging. 2) the four-movie set - once again, either in separate cases (but with matching design), or in a multi-disc case holding the four movies. For those of us who have been holding off on purchasing the fourth movie, it gives us the option of consistent packaging. For those who will either never purchase the fourth movie, or already purchased it, it allows them to get what they want. David

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Rick Thompson

Rick Thompson

Supporting Actor

• 972 posts

Posted February 12 2012 - 05:57 AM

To Lucasfilm Ltd.: Here is what I would like to see as special features for the Blu-Ray of the Indiana Jones Trilogy (1981-1989): All the special features from 2003 and 2008, additional documentaries, promos, trailers, TV spots, original 1980s documentaries, audio commentaries, deleted scenes, the Diet Coke promo from the Last Crusade video, new documentaries hosted by Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones (and in the Indy costume), scripts for all the movies, photo galleries, bloopers, storyboards, production notes, the Magnum P.I. episode based on Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones: Behind the Adventure (2000), archival interviews with the cast, memorabilia from the series, and other things.

Inasmuch as Magnum, P.I. is owned by Universal, I wouldn't count on that one.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   goteam007

goteam007

Extra

• 24 posts

Posted February 12 2012 - 06:02 AM

Since they are Spielberg films, don't expect any commentaries.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC

Screenwriter

• 1,992 posts
  • LocationNew York City/San Lorenzo, PR

Posted February 12 2012 - 03:56 PM

What about deleted footage? EVERY film has them. Scenes are cut, shortened, trimmed, whatever, but every movie starts out significantly longer that what we end up watching in theaters. I'd love to see alternate footage for the Indy films.
RIP Roberto Gomez Bolanos.

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   classictvfan91

classictvfan91

Stunt Coordinator

• 84 posts

Posted February 23 2012 - 10:10 AM

Here is another idea: The A&E Biographies of George Lucas (2001), Steven Spielberg (1998), and Harrison Ford (2003), and George Lucas: Heroes, Myths, and Magic (from American Masters, 1993).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users