-

Photo

Two Pioneer DV-F727 DVD Carousels - Individual or Group Buy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   John Dirk

John Dirk

Second Unit

• 412 posts

Posted February 06 2012 - 09:54 AM

Hello HTF - Up for immediate sale I have 2 Pioneer DV-F727 300 +1 DVD carousels.  These units are the top of the line, aside from the functionally identical Pioneer Elite models that were originally offered alongside them at release time.  I have had these units in my HT for many years but have now decided to go with a HTPC based setup which means I'll have to say goodbye to these.

The DV-F727 holds 300 DVD's and also has a dedicated slot for rentals.  The unit includes powerful cataloging and search features which make it a snap to add, find and play the disc you want quickly.  If your DVD collection exceeds 300 discs, you can purchase another [or purchase both of these] and connect them together in a seamless fashion where one controls the other and you are presented with a glorious 600 disc library.

The listed price of $500.00 is per unit but I will discount that price by $50.00 if one buyer purchases both units and also cover shipping costs up to a maximum of $50.00 for both units.  If the units are sold separately then I will only cover shipping up to $25.00 per unit.  In either case, i will pay no more than $50.00 total shipping costs.  I searched the web before pricing these and I do not believe you will find a better price for units in this condition.  If you do , let me know and we'll talk.

You can find comprehensive reviews of the unit with a simple Google search of "Pioneer DV-F727."  Both are in excellent working and cosmetic condition, but are sold "as is."    Given their delicate nature, shipping insurance is highly recommended.

"The names Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me "Psycho."
Any of YOU guys call ME Francis, and I'll kill ya!"

My Home Theater
My BlogMy Travels