Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Final Decision on Sub... please help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 balwinder

balwinder

Extra

• 21 posts

Posted December 21 2001 - 12:08 PM

Hi, I have come to three choices so I need your help to make final decision on which of the following sub is good for me. I have Sony ES receiver and Polk Audio RT800i. Here are my choices:
Adire Audio Rava $399
Velodyne VLF-810 $549
HSU VTF-2 $440

I am leaning towards VTF-2. I am not big on music, mostly watching movies so I like to feel the low base while watching a good movie.

Which sub do you think is worth its money?

Thanks!

- Balwinder

#2 of 3 Steve WC

Steve WC

Stunt Coordinator

• 182 posts

Posted December 21 2001 - 12:27 PM

I also narrowed down my choices to these three subs, but you can get the VLF-810 at OneCall for $399 US. shipping included. I will be keeping a close watch on this thread.

Steve
This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat.

#3 of 3 Barry BB

Barry BB

Stunt Coordinator

• 169 posts

Posted December 21 2001 - 12:54 PM

SVS is the best but I will assume that you have considered SVS and rejected it due to price. Between the 3 that you have listed I would without question get the VTF-2. I have one and for the money it is tops.