Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Final Decision on Sub... please help

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   balwinder

balwinder

Extra

• 21 posts

Posted December 21 2001 - 05:08 PM

Hi, I have come to three choices so I need your help to make final decision on which of the following sub is good for me. I have Sony ES receiver and Polk Audio RT800i. Here are my choices: Adire Audio Rava $399 Velodyne VLF-810 $549 HSU VTF-2 $440 I am leaning towards VTF-2. I am not big on music, mostly watching movies so I like to feel the low base while watching a good movie. Which sub do you think is worth its money? Thanks! - Balwinder

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Steve WC

Steve WC

Stunt Coordinator

• 182 posts

Posted December 21 2001 - 05:27 PM

I also narrowed down my choices to these three subs, but you can get the VLF-810 at OneCall for $399 US. shipping included. I will be keeping a close watch on this thread. Steve
This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Barry BB

Barry BB

Stunt Coordinator

• 169 posts

Posted December 21 2001 - 05:54 PM

SVS is the best but I will assume that you have considered SVS and rejected it due to price. Between the 3 that you have listed I would without question get the VTF-2. I have one and for the money it is tops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users