What's new

Costco rocks! (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I made several purchases (non-HT related) from Costco.com over the holidays. All arrived in just a few days with free shipping, were higher quality but cost less that what was available locally. I just made another purchase this week of a large, heavy specialty item. Prior to ordering I called the manufacturer with some product questions and jokingly asked it it would be going on sale soon. I was told that it had been on sale for a few days in December. They suggested after ordering it I contact Costco. I placed the order (still a great value at their "regular" price) and contacted Costco.com customer service. They said they would check with their buyer to see if they could still honor the sale price from several weeks ago. Two business days later I got an email saying they would honor the special holiday pricing three weeks after it expired saving me just over 25% on the purchase! They didn't have to do it, but I am grateful they did. One more reason I love shopping at Costco!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks