Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS/FT: Kenwood VR-309, Yamaha sub, more

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Michael Warner

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor

• 742 posts

Posted May 14 2001 - 06:04 AM

I'm interested in selling off or trading a few HT items made redundant by the upgrade bug. Please contact me via email at mwpflug@yahoo.com with any offers. Kenwood VR-309 DD & DTS Reciever ($150.00 shipped) -- I just had it serviced as I wanted to take advantage of the extended warranty before it expired. The only problem found was a loose wire from the remote reader which was re-soldered. The receiver is in fine shape and includes all original manuals, remote, and box. Yamaha YST-SW45 Powered Subwoofer ($75.00 shipped) -- Includes original manuals and box. Home Theater Master SL-9000 Universal Remote Control ($50.00 shipped) -- Includes the manual but the original box is gone. As for trades, I'm looking for an RF Demodulator as well as the following DVDs and LDs: DVDs Wanted: Chushingura Cosmos Box Set Court Jester Dersu Uzala Fantasy Film Worlds of George Pal Force 10 from Navarone Harder They Come Criterion Indian Tomb (1922) Les Vampires (1915) Limbo Old Dark House Pelle The Conqueror Puppetoon Movie Robin Hood (1922) Thief of Bagdad (1924) Vera Cruz Virgin Suicides LDs Wanted: Beauty & the Beast (Disney) Captain Blood Europa, Europa Frighteners Box Looney Tunes: Curtain Calls Martian Chronicles Box Say Anything Sea Hawk Sure Thing Tron Box Young Sherlock Holmes (Widescreen)
Xbox Live: mugwumps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users