What's new

Help from Paradigm PDR-10 Owners (1 Viewer)

Chris Homer

Agent
I have a PDR-10 v.3 that has a resistor that is fried beyond identification. Can anyone tell me what the coding is on R101? Haven't heard back from Paradigm. Transistor is also bad, but we know what that one is.

Chris Homer

Agent
Does anyone have a PDR-10 at all? At this point I'd be willing to check against any version rather than trying to lock it down to just v3. Just frustrated as this is my second PDR-10 in about 7 years and I far from abuse it. Still have monitors from Paradigm that I bought back in '93 or so.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Check with a local Paradigm dealer. They may have better luck getting in touch with the factory.

Chris Homer

Agent
John Garcia said:
Check with a local Paradigm dealer. They may have better luck getting in touch with the factory.
They are the ones that tried to get the info for me. They just told me today that they are getting no where with them.

Minnsy

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin Minns
Hi, I've opened up my PDR-10 and R101 and R102 are the same at 620 ohms and they look rated at about 1 watt. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks