Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

How do you delete an account at Deep Discount?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   StephenA

StephenA

Screenwriter

• 1,514 posts

Posted January 22 2012 - 10:30 AM

I ordered some stuff from there for Christmas, and now I can't figure out how to delete the account. I sent a message to the site, and they said I could do it there, but I can't find where to do that.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   moviepas

moviepas

Second Unit

• 440 posts

Posted January 22 2012 - 11:12 AM

I assume you don't want to use them again or did you not receive what you ordered?

It should be easy to delete accounts/&/ or newsletter posts from all legit businesses. Only those who are fraudulent don't allow this or say they do and then don't because they want to see if your e-mail address is current for more bombardment of bad posts.

Any way just go the site and send them a web message and see what happens or find a phone number and call them. I tried to find one but I could not so I gave up just now.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   StephenA

StephenA

Screenwriter

• 1,514 posts

Posted January 22 2012 - 12:24 PM

Thanks for replying. I did get my order, but wanted to close the account. I also sent a web message, and they said to go to the site and close the account. The site didn't have any way I could find to do it.