What's new

projector (viewsonic pro8400) and blu ray compatiblty issue --- please help (1 Viewer)

rensel124

Auditioning
Real Name
renee
Just bought a viewsonic pro8400 and it works great when connected to cable (run through our onkyo tx-sr803) but when turn on the brand new sony bdps580 blu-ray player we get flashes and then the screen goes to snow -- this is just on the menu -- we turned off the 3D on the blu-ray player since it is not supported. We have hooked up with a HDMI cable and have tried another HDMI cable and got the same results we also got the same results with our roku xs. Any idea what is going on or what a compatible blu-ray player might be??????

rensel

Auditioning
Real Name
renee
Update --- contacted Sony they instructed me to hold down the "stop" button for 10 seconds and that totally corrected the problem -- sorry bother y'all. I was totally conviced the problem was the projector since the new roku was not compatible with it. But now we have netflix in 1080i -- so we are thrilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks