Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

TV On Top of Center Channel Speaker

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Chiz511

Chiz511

Auditioning

• 10 posts

Posted January 21 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hey, I've got a 46" Samsung LCD TV between a pair of B&W 602 S3's. I'll be receiving a LCR600 S3 for the center later this week, and am trying to decide where to put it. I'd like to find a small shelf to hold my TV above it but haven't been able to find anything. Anyways, I was wondering if it would be OK to just put the TV directly on top of the speaker. (maybe just some rubber no-slip padding between them?) Thanks!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Chiz511

Chiz511

Auditioning

• 10 posts

Posted January 30 2012 - 08:03 AM

Thanks for the complete lack of input. Figured I would give an update anyways, for no reason more than increasing my post count. I ended up getting this shelf http://www.amazon.co...B/dp/B004B3AK7A It is meant to be modular but has 1/4 - 20 bolt holes so $8 at the hardware store gave it no-scratch feet and flush black bolts on top. It is rated to hole 125 pounds and fits the B&W LCR600 PERFECTLY. If you're looking for somewhere to put that huge LCR600, check these out, they come several color combo's to match whatever you've already got.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Chiz511

Chiz511

Auditioning

• 10 posts

Posted January 31 2012 - 08:30 AM

Renting my current housing, and not trying to do that much repair work when I leave.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 15,069 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted January 31 2012 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Chiz511 

Thanks for the complete lack of input. Figured I would give an update anyways, for no reason more than increasing my post count. I ended up getting this shelf http://www.amazon.co...B/dp/B004B3AK7A  It is meant to be modular but has 1/4 - 20 bolt holes so $8 at the hardware store gave it no-scratch feet and flush black bolts on top. It is rated to hole 125 pounds and fits the B&W LCR600 PERFECTLY.

If you're looking for somewhere to put that huge LCR600, check these out, they come several color combo's to match whatever you've already got.

Thanks for the recommendation.  The Sanus Euro shelves are really nice and work well as an audio rack too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users