Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Cougar Town - season 3 thread

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 OFFLINE   spshultz

spshultz

Second Unit

• 332 posts

Posted May 10 2012 - 02:32 PM

Cougar Town is moving to TBS for Season 4.  As I am one of very few who enjoy this show, I'm certainly glad TBS picked it up.   http://insidetv.ew.c...bs-cougar-town/

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   Scott-S

Scott-S

Test Subject

• 2,069 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Zion

Posted May 10 2012 - 03:54 PM

I am also a happy viewer. I like this show a lot and am glad to see it move rather than go away.
-----
Scott

View My DVD Collection
Stop the on-screen Bugs!!!!!!

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,266 posts

Posted May 10 2012 - 10:19 PM

Cougar Town is moving to TBS for Season 4.  As I am one of very few who enjoy this show, I'm certainly glad TBS picked it up.

http://insidetv.ew.c...bs-cougar-town/

I also enjoy this show. Missed this season because of scheduling, they put it up against other shows that were higher on my schedule.

Thought it might be cancellled, but this looks good. Hopefully TBS will show it a couple times a week, so should be able to tind a time to view it.

Hope they keep the same cast, not sure how these things work when switching networks.
Stan

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   David Weicker

David Weicker

Screenwriter

• 1,933 posts

Posted May 16 2012 - 04:42 PM

Loved the opening of last night's second episode. They decided to have a Thanksgiving episode because they missed the real one due to everyone having strange scheduling and not knowing when they would be back. And they didn't want to wait until fall in case 'the group' weren't around. David

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users