What's new

Testing speakers with THX BluRays or anything similar (1 Viewer)

raehza

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ray
Are there Blu Rays out there that have different THX sounds on them just for testing purposes? Or any Blu Ray that has different sound bits and songs/videos or anything that allows the viewer to test/hear their speakers at its full capacity? I have a few Blu Ray movies but no Music. Only Music I have is from Internet Radio and I don't think that it does my speaker justice. Any help is greatly appreciated! Ray

Frank A

Stunt Coordinator
Ray, AIX Records has 3 or 4 (possibly more, but I am not sure, don't think so) blue ray disks on their web site that are "samplers" of their music. AIX Records is a small company dedicated to delivering high resolution music, surround sound, mostly dvd-a music, although he (Mark Waldrep) is experimenting with blue ray and even 3D some. He does not have a large selection and they are not inexpensive (imo). I do have his blue ray, "AUDIO CALIBRATION DISC, HD MUSIC SAMPLER" blue ray disk. I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for/asking about or not, but you can look at his web site for more info to see if you might be interested in the disk. Frank

raehza

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ray
That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you. And they, the BluRays are quiet expensive. Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks