What's new

Need help for final decision!!! (1 Viewer)

ionicoverdose

Auditioning
Real Name
Seth
I posted like 4 different time about what i want and what i should. I have finally made my mind up, i am going with 2 floor standing speakers and a center channel speaker. Now i just need help on which brand and model i want to get. My price range is $700 for everything. So if anyone has any recommendations or have a certain model themselves let me know. I would also like recommendation for a future sub-woofer purchase. All speakers and sub-woofers have to be the same brand. This setup will be going into my bedroom which is 11x12 square room.

Mike Thomass

Stunt Coordinator
any reason you want to have the sub the same brand as the fronts and center? its unnecessary, and probably you will end up sacrificing a little in either the speakers or the sub. i can tell you right now, the recommendation you will receive for the fronts and center will be 'go listen to speakers and see what you like' the other input you will get is dont buy bose.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks