Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Harmony link plus Ir kit

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Hauty

Hauty

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 28 2011 - 11:04 AM

Hi all! This is my first post! I've been working on a project that I could use some help and input on. I have my system setup with my tv upstairs in my living room and my equipment in the basement. I've been using a harmony one paired with a speakercraft IR repeater kit. This works great! I bought the Harmony link recently to use to trigger devices around my house, like my radio in my garage, by running cat5 to them. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to tie in one of the outputs from the Harmony link into my IR distribution block so it can control all of my equipment that the IR kit is tied to. I don't want to have to run a second pair of eyes to all my equipment. I already ran another eye up to the tv and placed an emitter right next to the receiver to my IR kit, but this seems a bit "rigged" for me. The Speaker craft has 4 inputs on the block for another ir receiver but I would think that I would somehow be able to run the output of the harmony link straight into the block. Any thoughts are welcomed! Thanks Brady

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users