Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What is Santa Bringing You?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,354 posts

Posted December 24 2011 - 03:01 PM

Merry Christmas to all my HTF Friends :D What is Santa bringing your way? I just received the following from the Jolly Man Steve Canyon Volumes 1 & 2 (Vol. 3 shouldn't be far behind) Adventures of the Flying Cadets Captain Video Tailspin Tommy Tailspin Tommy and the Great Air Mystery Using my "Santa Money" I have just ordered these Movie Serials (The Forerunners of today's TV Series) from "The Big River" :D Brenda Starr CaptainAmerica Captain Midnight Gang Busters The Green Archer Hawk of the Wilderness Jungle Girl Manhunt on Mystery Island The Masked Marvel Panther Girl of the Kongo The Perils of Pauline Trader Tom of the China Sea Post Away!

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 40,132    :biggrin:   ( 847 Series )  :B)  Movies - 2,538 :B)   Serial Chapters - 1,201 :B) Documentaries  500 :B)

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   DaveHof

DaveHof

Stunt Coordinator

• 212 posts

Posted December 24 2011 - 04:51 PM

He made an early visit to my chimney with season 4 of The Donna Reed Show.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Statskeeper

Statskeeper

Second Unit

• 262 posts

Posted December 25 2011 - 10:10 AM

The "As The World Turns" sets - 20 Classic Episodes and Christmas in Oakdale.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter

• 1,772 posts

Posted December 25 2011 - 02:00 PM

I received season 1 and 2 of Northern Exposure, season 3 of Designing Women, season 4 of Monk, season 2 of Taxi, Medium and 3rd Rock From the Sun, and finally the Fall of Sam Axe.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   mylan

mylan

Screenwriter

• 1,686 posts

Posted December 26 2011 - 02:16 AM

Every CD I didn't own from my new favorite blues musician, Joe Bonamassa: A New Day Yesterday Live So Its Like That Black Rock Ballad Of John Henry Had To Cry Today You And Me Sloe Gin Joe Bonamassa Live from Rockpalast DVD Black Country Communion, Joe's new supergroup with Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple), Jason Bonham (John's son), and Dereck Sherinian (Dream Theater). The only problem is trying to figure out where to start!
I know enough to know I don't know enough!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users