Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Interview with Twilight Time: Nick Redman on who they are, their business model and more.

Twilight Time Interview

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241 of 245 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 12,766 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted January 15 2012 - 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by TonyD 

FMC Recently changed their policy to be more like AMC.
Cropped movies during prime time and proper ratio during the day.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Aren't they also going to be having ads during the programming like AMC? Seems like I read that somewhere. Maybe here.

#242 of 245 OFFLINE   GJN

GJN

Extra

• 22 posts

Posted January 16 2012 - 05:17 AM

For the satellite &/or Cable enabled persons with DVRs, there are Hi-Def channels such as TMC, Showtime, HBO, etc that allow you to record all you can eat for a monthly charge. And it won't self destruct like PPV films usually do. I use this as a source for films not on physical media, such as one of my Favorite films - "The Devil's Disciple" starring B Lancaster. I believe Streaming is/will become a PPV type situation. If I want over a period of time view a film 20 times, I REFUSE to pay for it 20 times.

Yes, "The Devil's Disciple" was a great unappreciated film. Lancaster, Douglas, and Olivier in a Shaw play- who can ask for more? I hope all the Lancaster-Douglas films make it to Blu-ray: Gunfight at OK Corral, Seven Days in May, Devil's Disciple, List of Adrian Messenger. Twilight Time interest?

#243 of 245 OFFLINE   Richard--W

Richard--W

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted February 22 2012 - 07:23 PM

Posted Image Posted Image If Twilight Time wants to rescue these two masterpieces from the void, and isolate the scores by Goldsmith and Williams respectively, it's okay with me.

#244 of 245 OFFLINE   Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill

Screenwriter

• 2,474 posts

Posted February 23 2012 - 01:56 AM

Twilight Time is only handling Fox and Columbia titles. That may change (I love what the company is doing) but a lot of these wishes really are wishful thinking.

#245 of 245 OFFLINE   Richard--W

Richard--W

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted February 23 2012 - 02:07 AM

Yes, I know, but it pleases me to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users