Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holiday!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 of 24 JamesSmith

JamesSmith

Supporting Actor

• 791 posts

Posted December 23 2011 - 12:09 AM

As Christmas approaches, I'd like to wish the rest of you a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, and for those of you getting/receiving presents that you get some of what you wish for. And as for 2012 also is nearing, that some of you will get some of your Holy Grails, obscure tv programs, forgotten movies and such, next year. It's been fun,sharing what we'd like to see come out on digital. And I've found this forum and newsgroup filled with very informative and knowledgeble people in their respective fields and fandom. Merry Christmas (for those participating). And remember, it's not about the sharing, it's for the economy's fourth quarter. James :):):)

#2 of 24 Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,185 posts

Posted December 23 2011 - 01:18 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone ! I hope you all get the TV Shows and Movies you want to get! :D

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 33,619( 727 Series ) :biggrin: Movies - 2,363   :B)  Serial Chapters - 1,102 :B)

#3 of 24 Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis

Producer

• 3,381 posts
  • LocationDallas TX

Posted December 23 2011 - 01:41 AM

James, Thanks for your post and Posted Image to you and yours as well. I can speak for myself here; I always like your posts and contributions to this forum. Looking back at this year, I've had a good year in the hobby. Best wishes for you and fellow collectors in '12. Enjoy the holiday with your family Posted Image

ml1fyo.jpg  "Checkmate King Two, 'Out'" "Combat! A Selmur Production"

TV/DVD Collector, mainly 50's thru 90's with a few 2000+ shows.
My 2 all-time favorite TV shows:
"Combat!" & "The Fugitive"
My 2 all-time best blind-buys: "The Fugitive"   "The Donna Reed Show"

#4 of 24 Gary OS

Gary OS

Producer

• 4,506 posts

Posted December 23 2011 - 02:54 AM

A

Very

Merry

Christmas

To everyone here at HTF.  Some of the finest folks on the planet!   Posted Image

Gary "blessings to all" O.

"Do not challenge supernatural unless armed with sword of truth"
                                             ...CHARLIE CHAN AT TREASURE ISLAND

#5 of 24 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,663 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted December 23 2011 - 04:14 AM

I'd certainly like to send my Christmas greetings to one and all as well.

Certainly to all members of the HTF community...but especially to this little Fellowship of TV on DVD enthusiasts...to whom so much has been entrusted.  http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#6 of 24 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,560 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted December 23 2011 - 05:12 AM

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year with abundant TV releases!

#7 of 24 Pete Battista

Pete Battista

Screenwriter

• 1,959 posts
  • LocationPrincess Anne, Md. USA

Posted December 23 2011 - 06:09 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone! :)

#8 of 24 dmiller68

dmiller68

Supporting Actor

• 667 posts

Posted December 23 2011 - 06:29 AM

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year.

Equipment: Panasonic TC-P65VT25, Panasonic DMP-BDT100, Pioneer Elite SC-37, TiVo Premiere XL, Limited Edition MW3 XBOX 360s with Kinect, Apple TV
Speakers: Definitive Technology Mythos XTR60 (3), Definitive Technology Mythos XTR20BP (4), Definitive Technology SuperCube II

#9 of 24 moviepas

moviepas

Second Unit

• 399 posts

Posted December 23 2011 - 07:57 AM

Merry Christmas & Season's Greetings from Australia.

#10 of 24 TVonDVDJunkie05

TVonDVDJunkie05

Stunt Coordinator

• 221 posts

Posted December 23 2011 - 12:45 PM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all fellow TV on DVD enthusiasts! Posted Image

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday, look forward to more great TV on DVD discussions in 2012!

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

#11 of 24 ChrisALM

ChrisALM

Second Unit

• 482 posts

Posted December 24 2011 - 03:29 AM

Merry Christmas to all at HTF. Posted Image

#12 of 24 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,349 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted December 24 2011 - 05:00 AM

Merry Christmas! :)

#13 of 24 Doug Wallen

Doug Wallen

Supporting Actor

• 647 posts

Posted December 24 2011 - 05:06 AM

So nice to see all the wonderful wishes on this page. Let me add mine. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Joyous Festivus :D to all the folks who make up this wonderful community. Doug
a:5:{s:9:"signature

#14 of 24 cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter

• 1,721 posts

Posted December 24 2011 - 08:45 AM

Merry Christmas to my fellow TV on DVD collectors. And a Happy New Year as well

#15 of 24 Steve Christou

Steve Christou

Long Member

• 14,124 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted December 24 2011 - 08:53 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AT THE HTF! Posted Image

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

Dave hören... auf, wille stoppen sie Dave... stoppen sie Dave... Mein gehirn geht... Ich bin gefühl es... Ich bin gefühl es... Ich bin ängstlich Dave... Guter Nachmittag. Ich bin ein HAL 9000 computer. Ich wurde funktionsfähig am HAL-Betrieb in Urbana, Illinois auf January 12 1992.

Lord of the Hubs

#16 of 24 Towergrove

Towergrove

Supporting Actor

• 656 posts

Posted December 25 2011 - 09:16 AM

Happy Holidays to all my HTF friends!

Being a female is a matter of birth. Being a woman is a matter of age. But being a lady… Now that's a matter of choice.

#17 of 24 RolandL

RolandL

Screenwriter

• 2,110 posts
  • LocationCromwell, CT

Posted December 25 2012 - 12:41 AM

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true for 2013.

Roland Lataille
Cinerama web site

#18 of 24 Dave Upton

Dave Upton

Owner

• 754 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted December 25 2012 - 01:53 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

#19 of 24 Doug Wallen

Doug Wallen

Supporting Actor

• 647 posts

Posted December 25 2012 - 02:31 AM

Another year and time for Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on this forum!!!! Doug
a:5:{s:9:"signature

#20 of 24 Professor Echo

Professor Echo

Screenwriter

• 1,485 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted December 25 2012 - 03:26 AM

Afrikaans - "Geseënde Kersfees en ‘n Voorspoedige Nuwe Jaar." Arabic - "I'd Miilad Said Oua Sana Saida" Argentine - "Felices Pasquas Y felices ano Nuevo" Armenian - "Shenoraavor Nor Dari yev Pari Gaghand" Basque - Eguberri on Bohemian - "Vesele Vanoce" Breton - "Nedeleg laouen na bloavezh mat" Bulgarian - "Tchestita Koleda; Tchestito Rojdestvo Hristovo" Chinese - [Mandarin] - "Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan" Chinese - [Catonese] - "Saint Dan Fai Lok" Cornish - "Nadelik looan na looan blethen noweth" Croatian - "Sretan Bozic i Nova Godina" (Merry Christmas & Happy New Year) Czech - "Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok" Danish - "Glædelig Jul" Dutch - "Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar" Inupiaq Eskimo (Kotzebue area in NW Alaska)- Quvianagli Anaiyyuniqpaliqsi suli Nakuuluni Ukiutqiutiqsi- (Merry Christmas) (and) (Happy New Year) English - "Merry Christmas" Estonian - "Haid joule ja head uut aastat" Farsi - "Cristmas-e-shoma mobarak bashad" Filipino-"Maligayang Pasko" Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Filipino- "Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon" Finnish - "Hyvaa joulua" French - "Joyeux Noël" German - "Froehliche Weihnachten" Greek - "Kala Christouyenna" Hawaiian - "Mele Kalikimaka" Hebrew - "Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova" Hindi - "Shub Naya Baras" Hungarian - "Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket" Icelandic - "Gledileg Jol" Indonesian - "Selamat Hari Natal" Iraqi - "Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah" Irish - "Nollaig Shona Dhuit" Italian - "Buone Feste Natalizie" Japanese -" Shinnen omedeto, kurisumasu omedeto. The first part is translated "Happy New Year. Kurisumasu omedeto means Merry Christmas. Japanese people generally add the expression gozaimasu to indicate humility. Korean - "Sung Tan Chuk Ha" Latvian - "Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus un Laimi'gu Jauno Gadu" Lithuanian - "Linksmu Kaledu" Navajo - "Merry Keshmish" Norwegian - "God Jul" Pennsylvania German - "En frehlicher Grischtdaag un en hallich Nei Yaahr" Polish - "Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia" Portuguese - "Feliz Natal" "Boas Festas"(Good Holidays.) Romanian - "Craciun fericit" (Merry Christmas), "Sarbatori Fericite" (Happy Holidays) Russian - "Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva s Novim Godom" Serbian - "Hristos se rodi" Slovakian - "Sretan Bozic or Vesele vianoce" Samoan - "La Maunia Le Kilisimasi Ma Le Tausaga Fou" Scots Gaelic - "Nollaig chridheil huibh" Serb-Croatian - "Sretam Bozic. Vesela Nova Godina" Slovak - "Vesele Vianoce. A stastlivy Novy Rok" Slovene - "Vesele Bozicne. Screcno Novo Leto" Spanish - "Feliz Navidad" Swedish - "God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt År" Tahitian -Merry Chrismas :" Ia orana te Noera" and Happy new year is "Ia orana i te mata iti api" Thai - "Sawadee Pee Mai" Turkish - "Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun" Ukrainian - "Z Rizdvom Khrystovym !" - "Merry Christmas" " Z Novym Rokom !" - "Happy New Year" "Z Rizdvom Khrystovym i Novym Rokom !" - both greetings together. Vietnamese - "Chuc Mung Giang Sinh" Welsh - "Nadolig Llawen" Yiddish - "Gute Vaynakhtn un a Gut nay yor" Yugoslavian - "Cestitamo Bozic"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users