What's new

help me identify these Bose speakers (1 Viewer)

arson114

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve
I saw some Bose speakers hanging from the ceiling of a department store recently and I'd like to find them for my business. They basically looked like a round subwoofer with 4 single Bose cube speakers mounted to the woofer pointing out in each direction. There are probably several models like this but if you could tell me what "family" of Bose speakers they are it would really help. Thanks, Steve

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Hi Steve, You won't find many (any?) BOSE fans around here so I doubt you will get a good answer. If you state your goals and budget you will get some recommendations that will sound better and save you money.

smithb

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brad Smith
I looked up on the Bose website and didn't see those anywhere. but they do have a Professional Sound area where they design a solution to a need. Within that area the discuss retail, restaurant, etc. So it doesn't look like something that you can just order online or at a store. You might contact that side and send them the image and they can probably set you up. I doubt it will be cheap though.

hendo246

Auditioning
Real Name
douglas
I have one. I got from a department store that went out of business. I haven't done much research on it yet to find the value/model number. I will poke around with it later today. I don't have much use for mine. Willing to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks