Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Velodyne DD-15 Subwoofer - Black Gloss

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Thomas P.

Thomas P.

Stunt Coordinator

• 123 posts

Posted December 17 2011 - 03:22 AM

Open to reasonable offers. I'm selling my Velodyne DD-15. It has been kept in a smoke free environment and has never been driven hard. This is one of the best subwoofers ever made. It comes with everything supplied when bought new. Comes with grille, power cord, remote and complete microphone/cable kit. It is so easy to set up so that it is cutomized to your room. It has 6 presets as well so that it's plug and play if you don't want to use the mic. I have the box for the sub It has a small nick on the front (see picture). It retailed new for $4,000.00 I prefer local pickup as I'm getting older but would consider shipping if buyer pays shipping and insurance costs. Patented ERS 'Class D' power amplifier, 1250 watt RMS / 3000 watt Dynamic Remote control with six custom presets, night mode. Digital Drive Accessory kit Accessories Driver: 15" forward firing Kevlar-reinforced resin (12.7" piston diameter) Frequency response: 15 Hz - 120 Hz +/- 3 dB Harmonic distortion:..Less than 1% Dimensions (WxHxD):18.00 in x 20.00 in x 18.00 in Weight:.100.00 lb These are selling used on Audiogon for about $2,000. Here's one of countless positive reviews of the DD-15 - http://www.positive-...16/velodyne.htm
"It would be a shame not to enjoy the humor".

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   bachi

bachi

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 26 2011 - 03:21 PM

hi i would like to know more details about this woofer and speakers you have and mayb negoti. price and see how it can b shiped pls email me back thnks

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Thomas P.

Thomas P.

Stunt Coordinator

• 123 posts

Posted December 27 2011 - 01:25 AM

I'm sorry...this has beeen sold.
"It would be a shame not to enjoy the humor".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users