What's new

i need help with hooking up a monitor (1 Viewer)

Robbie Bailey

Auditioning
Real Name
robbie bailey
i dont know what kind of cable this is sorry for the picture i dont know what it is called therefore dont have a real picture :confused: it looks sorta like a coaxial with 2 arms that stick out sideways ahaa i have a 42 in sony monitor that i am trying to hook up in my room and dont know how due to not knowing the cables needed also got a lexicon mc-12 v3balanced lexicon lx-7 multi channel 5 amx amps two panja touch screen remotes a bunch of thermostats yamaha receiver 2 quarts synthesizers dvdo something another lol i got all this stuff for free and dont know what to do with it, any ideas??

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Welcome to Home Theater Forum Robbie. We need to identify both the input type (composite, component, etc) and then the connector type. It almost looks like a BNC connector. Here are pictures of a male and female BNC connection. Do either of these look like what you are seeing?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks