What's new

Independents Day (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
The 70s and 80s were full of populist and arthouse independent studios that filled a void at theaters. Below are the more prominent companies with films they distributed -but may not necessarily own the rights to. Quite a list-but a great library of fondly remembered films-either thru cable or video-that have lost their way on the road to DVD from the Island of Misfit Movies. The * ones of are of most interest to me: World Northal: TERESA THE THIEF , SLAUGHTER IN SAN FRANCISCO , THE SAVAGE FIVE , TATTOOED DRAGON , THE BOD SQUAD , ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL , THE AMERICAN GAME , STONY ISLAND * , QUADROPHENIA* (on Hulu Plus-possibly Criterion) , THE DISAPPEARENCE * , STEEL* , THE ORPHAN , MANHUNT Joseph Brenner: LOVE OBJECT SAVAGE INTRUDER SACRIFICE THE BELSTONE FOX THE BELOVED SO EVIL MY SISTER MY WAY THE GIRL IN ROOM 2A ITS NOT THE SIZE THAT COUNTS MANNEQUIN TRACKDOWN FANTASIES* Gamma lll: DIRTY KNIGHTS WORK* BIRCH INTERVAL* PART 2: SOUNDER* (lost forever?) WOMAN IN RED BOOTS CHARLOTTE CRUISIN HIGH Film Ventures: LOVE FACTOR SUNDANCE KID AND CASSIDY WHEN WOMEN HAD TAILS WHEN WOMEN LOST THEIR TAILS SECRET FANTASY THERE IS NO 13 IMMORTAL BACHELOR SECRET OF THE GODS FROM BEYOND SEABO THE FIFTH FLOOR SPREE GREAT WHITE KILL OR BE KILLED KILL AND KILL AGAIN THE ACT GRIZZLY 2 THE POWER pl

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I was thinking that I hadn't seen PART 2 , SOUNDER since it played-quite frequently-on HBO. I do not believe it was ever released on video of any kind, anywhere. It has not been shown on television for many years. In theaters-looking at old Variety boxoffice for Manhattan-the movie was a megaflop in Manhattan. Atrocious grosses when it premiered. Xid this receive a national release? I remember enjoying this movie as a teen. Producer Radnitz other missing flick-WHERE THE LILLIES BLOOM - lies with MGM . I wonder idf SOUNDER 2 resides there as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks