-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Panny Plasma VT/GT question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 kumar

kumar

Stunt Coordinator

• 207 posts

Posted November 30 2011 - 04:58 AM

As I have mentioned in some of the other threads, I will be soon in the market for buying a new TV. Panny it will be and still deciding between 60" or 65". if 60, I will go with GT30. If 65" I definitely like the VT30 model. Considering my wallet size and desire to get VT30 and wait if needed, do you guys think it will ever go sub 2.2 K, delivered? Just assessing if it is worth the wait, even if it is another 2-3 months or go with GT30 now during the holiday sales.
Signature deleted by moderator. Please review the signature rules. No equipment lists. - MR

#2 of 2 Michael TLV

Michael TLV

Screenwriter

• 2,909 posts
  • LocationCalgary, Alberta

Posted November 30 2011 - 06:36 AM

Greetings Everything falls in price at some point ... especially electronics. I'll buy that Pentium II computer when the price drops. Well they are available for $15 now and no one is lined up to buy it. Who can tell how badly stores want to move product ... we certainly can't as a forum or as calibrators. regards
Michael @ The Laser Video Experience
THX Video Systems Instructor/ISF Instructor
Lion A/V Consultants Network - TLVEXP.com