What's new

Continuing DVD releases in 2012? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
When it comes to continuing series in 2012, we have Hawaii Five O season 12 Swat season 2 Here Comes the Brides season 2 Police Woman season 2 I'm going to guess (and I'm guessing that eighties Mission Impossible set 1 will sell well enough) that we'll get Mission Impossible (eighties) set 2 I think Warner Archives will also continue: FBI Medical Center Courtship of Eddie's Father Night Court Falcon Crest Another company (is it Timeless?) will also continue with Virginian and Wagon Train What other continuing series are we fairly sure that are coming out? James

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
"Adam-12" has S6 in January and if Shout! doesn't finish that before Fall 2012 they will lose even more credibility with me. Warner Archive will also continue "Cheyenne" for certain.

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Although I have not heard anything for some time, we have been told that Car 54 Where are You? is supposed to be getting its second season released in 2012.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
Hazel S2 Here's Lucy S5 Webster S4 (as a Shout Select title) later in 2012 we will likely see: The Donna Reed Show S5 The Lucy Show S6 Here's Lucy S6

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I'm guessing Shout! will have done the two post-Delta Burke Designing Women seasons by the end of the year as well as the two syndicated seasons of Webster (via Select).

We'll probably get more Sony shows from Shout as well.

As for the Warner archive, I would not be surprised to see more Night Court and Falcon Crest, and I'm hoping they restart Knots Landing.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
Matthew, I hope you're right about S6 and S7 of "Designing Women". I know they aren't considered very popular, but I am waiting anxiously for those two final years. I know it's a long shot, but I am also hoping they surprise us with a "Charlie's Angels" S5 announcement.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Warner Archive will be continuing "Cheyenne" and probably "Daktari" Timeless Media will also be continuing "Tales of Wells Fargo" and "Laramie"

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
vnisanian2001 said:
He also said that the reason why they're not releasing more of Small Wonder, is due to low sales, and NOT due to their relationship with Fox like another user claimed. So.
For Years, a handful of passionate fans beg for a DVD release and then it has low sales. Just proves not every show has a strong enough interest to be put out on DVD. (or MOD for that matter!)

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
In 2012, Paramount/CBS will release: "Mannix" (season 6) on January. "Mannix" (season 7) in theory, at the end of 2012. "Rawhide" (another season) "Gunsmoke" (another season) From other Studios: "Logan's Run: The Series" on April (Warner Bros.) More vintage Dr. Who episodes.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
hopefully we will see more black sheep squadron, Vega$, the untouchables, matt huston, bonanza.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
JamesSmith said:
When it comes to continuing series in 2012, we have Hawaii Five O season 12 Swat season 2 Here Comes the Brides season 2 Police Woman season 2 I'm going to guess (and I'm guessing that eighties Mission Impossible set 1 will sell well enough) that we'll get Mission Impossible (eighties) set 2 I think Warner Archives will also continue: FBI Medical Center Courtship of Eddie's Father Night Court Falcon Crest Another company (is it Timeless?) will also continue with Virginian and Wagon Train What other continuing series are we fairly sure that are coming out? James
It'll be Timeless on continuing season set releases of Wagon Train and The Virginian.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks