Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

If you missed the best show on TV today, it's being run all over again....

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 of 16 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 15,116 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 02 2012 - 07:33 PM

I can't give you an exact date, but within a week or so, AMC will be rerunning this. They will at the very least get all of seasons one and two and into three. I didn't follow the schedule to see if we'll get the full show. It looks like it's Monday, June 11, two a night as far as my DVR shows.

#2 of 16 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,744 posts

Posted June 03 2012 - 02:56 AM

When is the first show of Season 5?

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#3 of 16 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,427 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted June 03 2012 - 04:39 AM

^ July 15.

#4 of 16 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 15,116 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 03 2012 - 10:32 AM

Trav, you think there's any chance this run up will include season 4? Otherwise, I'll have to watch what I can and save 5 on DVR until I can get the season 4 discs.

#5 of 16 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,427 posts

Posted June 03 2012 - 12:04 PM

Trav, you think there's any chance this run up will include season 4? Otherwise, I'll have to watch what I can and save 5 on DVR until I can get the season 4 discs.

Good news, AMC's schedule says they're playing every episode between June 11 (late Sunday/early Monday) to June 27. There's 2 or 3 and sometimes even 4 episodes a night and it's basically overnight so fire up that DVR.

http://www.amctv.com...es/Breaking-Bad

#6 of 16 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,295 posts

Posted June 03 2012 - 05:20 PM

Never seen or even heard of it, but I'll trust your judgment Ron, plenty of free time this summer. Only wish they were running "The Walking Dead" since I joined in late and would love to catch the earlier episodes.
Stan

#7 of 16 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 15,116 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 03 2012 - 08:21 PM

Thanks, Travis. I can't believe they're giving away the milk for free, but I'll take it. It should help to fill in the early summer dead space in my TV watching. Four a night, it'll do more than help.

#8 of 16 OFFLINE   Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson

Producer

• 3,003 posts

Posted June 04 2012 - 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan /t/316529/if-you-missed-the-best-show-on-tv-today-its-being-run-all-over-again#post_3934167 Never seen or even heard of it, but I'll trust your judgment Ron, plenty of free time this summer.
  Never heard of 'Breaking Bad'?  Did I read that right?

#9 of 16 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 15,116 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 18 2012 - 12:41 PM

Stan, I saw a promo on AMC that said they are running all 19 episodes of The Walking Dead soon. I'll try to find out when "soon" is.

Ron, thanks for starting this thread. I'm really enjoying the show.

For those who missed this marathon, it looks like they will be running it again after they get done with the season four episodes.

Travis, I didn't notice the cut in Peekaboo, but it was a little odd that she got so upset from him saying, "You!" :)

Season 2:

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Funny how the murder of Combo led to an air disaster:

[*] Jesse feels guilty, spirals[*] Pulls Jane back into addiction[*] Jane's junkie logic makes her a threat to Walt[*] Walt lets her die[*] Q can't do his job

Also, it's sad that the father-to-father talk is what directly led to her death.
[/SPOILER]

#10 of 16 OFFLINE   Walter C

Walter C

Screenwriter

• 2,222 posts

Posted June 18 2012 - 03:19 PM

I thought I heard the "k" part when I saw it again recently, as if half a syllable was cut off. But very odd indeed.   Hopefully, I will get around to recording and rewatching the Season 4 episodes, as it is a long wait for the DVDs at the local library.   Watching one of the season 1 episodes, I thought it was funny to hear Skyler say "Yo", in the only time she share scenes with Jesse so far.

TV Episodes Watched - 2015 - May
Feature Films Watched - 2012 (97 seen) / 2013 (100 seen)
Shorts Watched - 2012 (222 seen) / 2013 (87 seen)

Books Read - 2013 (12 read) / 2014 (1 read)

#11 of 16 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 15,116 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 18 2012 - 04:47 PM

They should be coming up in a few days.

#12 of 16 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 15,116 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 22 2012 - 12:51 AM

I'm well past it now, but was the final line in "I.F.T." censored on the Blus as it was on TV? Tonight, I was recording the penultimate episode of season three when the DVR crashed. Then, they ran one of those stupid EAS tests. So, I had to buy that episode from Amazon. I went with SD quality and figure I'll watch what I have and let that fill in the gaps.

#13 of 16 OFFLINE   joshEH

joshEH

Producer

• 3,899 posts
  • LocationRoom 303, The Heart O' The City Hotel

Posted June 22 2012 - 11:51 AM

Skyler says, "I fucked Ted," uncensored, on the BD. Funny thing -- was recently rewatching Season 2, and had completely forgotten that my Blu-Ray copy includes "Peakaboo" uncensored (some pressings used the "bleeped" version of Walt's teeth-clenched, "FUCK...YOU" to Gretchen in the restaurant).

"Pablo, please take Chet's corpse into the other room, and then fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink."

#14 of 16 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 15,116 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted June 22 2012 - 12:05 PM

Is there a way to tell which pressing is which? I usually don't revisit shows, so I don't buy the sets, but I think I'll buy this eventually.

#15 of 16 OFFLINE   joshEH

joshEH

Producer

• 3,899 posts
  • LocationRoom 303, The Heart O' The City Hotel

Posted June 22 2012 - 12:31 PM

From what I've read on sites like the BluRay.com forums, the reauthoring of the Season 2 sets was done quite a while back, so if you were to order now from Amazon or wherever, you'd probably get the "uncensored" version.

"Pablo, please take Chet's corpse into the other room, and then fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink."

#16 of 16 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,427 posts

Posted June 22 2012 - 12:37 PM

Funny thing -- was recently rewatching Season 2, and had completely forgotten that my Blu-Ray copy includes "Peakaboo" uncensored (some pressings used the "bleeped" version of Walt's teeth-clenched, "FUCK...YOU" to Gretchen in the restaurant).
Thanks for confirming that they did drop it on some of the discs (including mine). I meant to look at the disc back when it was discussed earlier in this thread a few months ago but I totally forgot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users