Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Bean The Ultimate Disaster Movie Blu-ray

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Spottedfeather

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator

• 137 posts

Posted November 25 2011 - 07:00 PM

I'm interested in getting the Bean Ultimate Disaster Movie blu-ray from amazon.co.uk, but have a question. Is the disc, from Universal, region free as the site says ? Also, are the extras also region free ? I've heard that sometimes, even when the movie is region free, the extras may not be.

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,203 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted November 27 2011 - 01:49 PM

How about a link to the amazon listing. I never heard of it maybee if someone sees it someone minght know whatt youre talking about.
facebook.com/whotony

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill

Screenwriter

• 2,209 posts

Posted November 27 2011 - 02:21 PM

It's the movie we Yanks know as BEAN (1997). I'm sure it'll all play fine and the price is right; the extras don't seem to be anything to write home about, anyway.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Brian McP

Brian McP

Second Unit

• 401 posts

Posted November 27 2011 - 03:10 PM

That movie was better than I thought it would be -- but it has one brief scene that I will never forget. The brief scene has Sir John Mills as head of the museum Mr. Bean works at, who give the museum board an ultimatum. Not only does he look and act as if he just walked off the set of "Tunes of Glory", he offers the only words of support for Mr. Bean (the character) ever spoken, in either the tv series or the rest of this movie or the next ("Mr. Bean's Holiday") -- I often wondered, was he his son? A promise to someone to look after Mr. Bean, some kind of benefactor? I saw this movie in a theatre and the audience audibly held it's breath for this 30 second period -- and then the slapstick resumed.....

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Spottedfeather

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator

• 137 posts

Posted December 01 2011 - 09:46 AM

How about a link to the amazon listing. I never heard of it maybee if someone sees it someone minght know whatt youre talking about.

Here's a link. It says it's region free, so.... http://www.amazon.co...22779542&sr=8-5

#6 of 7 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted December 01 2011 - 11:51 AM

It's a very nice transfer and Blu-ray (extras ARE region free), as is Atkinson's "Johnny English", which I watched a couple nights ago.

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,203 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted February 08 2012 - 12:07 PM

Spoiler
:jawdrop:
facebook.com/whotony