MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 22, 2011 - With the holiday shopping season in full swing, TV pricing has never offered more value to the consumer. As the countdown to Black Friday continues, now is the perfect time to enjoy great savings on TV deals for holiday entertaining and gifting from Best Buy (NYSE: BBY). All week long, Best Buy has amazing deals on TVs and choices
of across multiple screen sizes.
Visit BestBuy.com this Wednesday for the "Deal of the Day" featuring the Dynex 37" Class LCD 720p HDTV for $239.99. Go to bestbuy.com/dealoftheday for more details.
Also on Wednesday morning, the prices of the "Online Only Doorbusters" will be revealed on Best Buy's Facebook Page. This includes the Dynex 32" Class LED 720p HDTV, available for purchase online on Thursday.
The 3 Day Black Friday Sale begins Thursday on BestBuy.com and continues in our stores with our Friday midnight openings. Go to BestBuy.com/doorbusters to shop the Black Friday ad. Some of the amazing deals include:
· Sharp 42" Class LCD 1080p HDTV available Friday, in-store only - $199.99
· Dynex 24" Class LCD 1080p HDTV - $79.99
· Samsung 55" Class LED 1080p Smart HDTV - $999.99
· Sharp 60" Class LCD 1080p HDTV - $799.99
Best Buy has a great selection of products for consumers who are purchasing a large panel TV for the first time, replacing a smaller, flat panel TV or upgrading to SmartTV functionality or 3D.
Best Buy Eases the Stress of the Season and Offers Consumers a Series of Compelling Holiday Perks
Best Buy edges out the competition this season with a series of hot holiday offers aimed at taking the stress out of holiday shopping. Stocked with the hottest gifts at the best prices this holiday season, Best Buy's broad selection is enhanced by a robust service-oriented experience in-store and online ensuring customers can buy with confidence.
- Free Shipping: From now through Dec. 27, Best Buy will offer free standard shipping on all items purchased on BestBuy.com. Unlike some retailers, no minimum purchase will be required and free shipping will apply to the more than 400,000 items like computers and accessories, gaming software and hardware and even appliances sold at BestBuy.com -with no exceptions -- for the eight full weeks leading up to and immediately following Christmas Day.
- Same-Day Store Pickup: Customers who want their gifts without delay can order their choice of products on www.bestbuy.com and conveniently pick them up at their local Best Buy store for free the in as little as 45 minutes.
- Ship-to-Store: Order items from an expanded online assortment and have them shipped free to a local store for easy pickup.
- Easy Returns: Best Buy takes the hassle out of holiday returns. Recognizing that sometimes the perfect gift may be a duplicate or not quite as perfect as the giver intended, Best Buy's return policy has been extended for purchases made this holiday shopping season. Gift purchases can be returned or exchanged-with no exclusions -- now through January 24, 2012. Best Buy also has removed its restocking fee entirely, including no fees on special orders.
- Price Matching: Best Buy customers will enjoy unbeatable prices on hot consumer electronics - guaranteed - this holiday season. Best Buy will match its retail store competitors on any identical available product for sale now through December 24, 2011 (November 24 Thanksgiving Day through November 28 Cyber Monday excluded). Best Buy customers who make a purchase during those dates also will have the peace of mind that, should Best Buy or a local retail store competitor reduce the price before January 24, 2012, Best Buy will match the new lower price - just let us know.
· Financing: The company's no-interest financing2 is available storewide and online without exclusions, including 18 months for all purchases of $429 and above, a full year for all purchases of $299 and above, and six months for all purchases of $149 and above. Additionally, for all home theater purchases totaling $899 and up, shoppers can receive 36 month interest free financing.