What's new

3D It was just a matter of time: First Adult 3D title announced (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
According to the latest issue of Home Media Magazine, Digital Playground will release the first ever adult title on 3D Blu-ray. Jailhouse Heat 3D is coming being released on November 22nd for $24.99. Includes 14 trailers (?) behind the scenes featurette and other content.

I don't think this will help 3D adoption, and I'm surprised it took this long to get a title on the market. While I have no interest in watching it, I'm curious how far they will push the 3D.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Ok, let me be the first to ask how well this movie will be rated for the "3D In Yo' Face Factor"?:D

dlbsyst

Agent
Real Name
Will Brand
Sorry but this is not true. Bel Ami released a 3D adult title on Blu-ray June 2, 2011. It's a gay title but it still falls under an adult title.

SteveGL

Auditioning
There were several anaglyph 3D adult films made in the late '70s - early 80s. I remember one I saw at a midnight show at the old Waverly theater in Greenwich Village starring John Holmes. Mr. Holmes was most impressive in 3D. I was constantly afraid of having an eye poked out.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Sounds like Home Media Magazine didn't do their research very well. 'This ain't Avatar' by Hustler, and 'Real Housewives of Chatsworth' by Penthouse are both 3D blu ray titles that I am aware of, and have been out for quite a while. I'm sure there are plenty more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks