-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Staples Slashes PlayBook Price To $199 On Black Friday

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2

• 0 posts

Posted November 09 2011 - 05:25 PM

Those of you crazy brave enough to venture into Staples on Black Friday will be rewarded with the chance to buy a 16 GB BlackBerry PlayBook for $199, if their leaked ad is any indication.  It appears that this is in-store only, so forget trying to get the deal online, but that is what Cyber Monday is for, isn't it?  :)  The older I get the more I am the Cyber Monday kind of person.  I can always enlist Adam to get up at 3AM and get some things for me... :)

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

Honestly, why anyone would go to the trouble of camping in front of Staples for hours in the frigid cold in order to snag one of these is beyond me. Personally, I'm a multiple iPad person, but I would rather pre-order a Kindle Fire for the same price from home instead of jostling in a massive line for a tablet that can’t even send email unless you have the right phone. Then again, you may as well pick one up if you were planning on camping out for the $8 flash drive anyway... :)  Keep in mind the last time heavy discounting was done like this on a table, (i.e. the HP Tablet), the project was cancelled.  Maybe wait for the $99 price point?

Maybe you will find more with the NB specials from Staples?

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

#2 of 2 hamburg113

hamburg113

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 22 2011 - 12:02 PM

Hi This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it. If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Staples interview questions Best regards.