• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Jamesurq

Jamesurq

Auditioning

• 9 posts

Posted November 06 2011 - 01:24 AM

So I don't have cable or sattelite - so I'm using Netflix and Hulu and Bluerays. But it dawned on me, I can't have a Superbowl party this year unless I get an antenna. But... My projector doesn't have a tuner built in. Is there a reasonably cheap HD tuner that I can buy? HDMI out

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted November 06 2011 - 06:49 AM

I've used the Centronics ZAT502HD with my projector for about 2 years, and I've been very happy with it. I think it was $99.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   zorbi

zorbi

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted November 16 2012 - 09:25 AM

Realize this is an older post, however i had been looking for something similar and just purchased the Boxee TV ($99). I also don't have cable or sat, just good ole OTA, yet wanted the ability to watch some TV w/ the projector (recently built a play room/theater room w/ lots of help by reading posts here) I really only wanted it for certain events superbowl, turkey day parade (wife), etc and it also has netflix and vudu. Sure it does have the cloud DVR option (not yet in my area) however i don't have a use for that yet. So far it works for my limited need and cost is not to bad at $99, we will see..

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted November 16 2012 - 01:35 PM

I know nothing about the Boxee TV. How does it compare to the Roku 2 XS(their top model)? Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users