What's new

U2 "Achtung Baby" Remaster (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Anybody had a listen to any of the new remastered editions of "Achtung Baby?" I have always felt that this album should have a little bit more on the top end (provided it's *supposed* to be there

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I’ll have to watch those links when I get a chance. Eddie Trunk talked at great length about Sphere the other day- he was raving about the acoustics- his impression was the customer can hear perfect sound, no matter the seat. He was also knocked out by the visuals. His one negative comment about the joint was there are some obstructed views- on the floor general admission can’t see the video on the stage floor, and those who are sitting underneath the overhangs of the seats above them can’t see the video on the ceiling. Trunk is an admirer of U2, but not a huge fan. His complaint about last Friday’s show was, since Achtung took up about 1/2 of the show, there were big songs that the group had to leave out of their set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks