Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

New theatre Project trying to keep around 6 Grand

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   todd21

todd21

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted October 30 2011 - 02:43 AM

Hey guys I'm a novice here but just bought a new home and it has a nice theatre room all wired up for a 7.1 system and would like some help doing it right the first time! This is what I have decided to spend the money on... What do you all think? Pioneer VSX-1021-k Receiver about $550 Epson 8700 UB projector $2,000 Elite 120' fixed frame $350 Klipsch x2 RF-82s $950 Klipsch RC-62 $430 Klipsch RS-42 x2 $420 Klipsch RB-61 x2 $415 SVS sub PB12-NSD $770 Blueray player? open to suggestions... I have never purchased expensive audio equipment before and really have no brand loyalty to Klipsch it just seems to be a good company with good value speakers for the price... I would def like to hear alternatives that could make my money go a little further... The reason I was thinking This particular AVR is that it has Airplay and I could use my Ipad as a universal Remote... One Problem I am wondering about is that my theatre is wired so all the electronics are stored in a room behind the theatre... Would I need to get a universal remote to be able to control the theatre that works through walls?

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Robert_J

Robert_J

Lead Actor

• 8,210 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted November 01 2011 - 10:56 AM

no brand loyalty to Klipsch it just seems to be a good company with good value speakers for the price

Listen to them before buying. Klipsch is a love it or hate it brand (and sometimes model).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users