Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Men From Shiloh

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   sullum

sullum

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted May 31 2012 - 06:10 PM

OK. I must be suffering from missing time syndrome or something but I could swear that "The Men From Shiloh" was cut to 60 minutes when it originally broadcast on NBC. I can remember this because as a child "The Virginian" was a must view in our household. I can't find any info on this anywhere on the web, but I am almost certain of it. (can anyone out there verify this?) So I was only expecting 45 to 50 minute eps on this set. To find out these eps are 71 minutes each was a surprise to say the least. In fact, I thought that the inferior print and sound quality might be from using some rediscovered unbroadcast prints. Am I crazy??

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   sullum

sullum

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted May 31 2012 - 07:49 PM

It seems Wikipedia has TV schedules from the past, and looking at the 1970-1971 listings it would seem that not only do I suffer from missing time, but I also must be crazy :D :D

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   MattPeriolat

MattPeriolat

Supporting Actor

• 739 posts

Posted June 01 2012 - 05:46 AM

It seems Wikipedia has TV schedules from the past, and looking at the 1970-1971 listings it would seem that not only do I suffer from missing time, but I also must be crazy :D :D

Yeah, I love those schedule plans. Helps me reconstruct viewing days and helps me find shows I may not have been aware of.
So much TV... So little money! Please visit my blog at: http://tvhistoryondvd.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users