Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Mysterious Island on Blu-ray

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   ahollis

ahollis

Producer

• 6,139 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted July 16 2012 - 05:43 PM

SAE website is reporting that Twilight Time's Mysterious Island Blu-ray is now sold out!  Three down.
"Get a director and a writer and leave them alone. That`s how the best pictures get made" - William "Wild Bill" Wellman

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill

Screenwriter

• 2,522 posts

Posted July 16 2012 - 06:37 PM

All horror/sci-fi/fantasy titles. I wonder if the in-the-pipeline ENEMY MINE and NOTLD (90) will sell out, and what the first non-genre title to move 3,000 will be?

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   JoHud

JoHud

Producer

• 3,069 posts

Posted July 16 2012 - 07:22 PM

Interesting that the two scifi 60s adventure film sold out pretty close to one another, though I imagine that MI's higher price tag allowed it to last a little longer.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Dick

Dick

Producer

• 4,688 posts

Posted July 18 2012 - 08:08 AM

MYSTERIOUS ISLAND took quite a long time to sell out, as opposed to JTHCOFT, which was gone within a couple of months, like FRIGHT NIGHT. But, the fact that it did sell out I hope means that we might see more of the Columbia Harryhausen titles emerging (FIRST MEN ON THE MOON, 3 WORLDS OF GULLIVER, GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD).

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   soop.spoon

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor

• 760 posts

Posted July 18 2012 - 08:32 AM

I hope means that we might see more of the Columhbia Harryhausen titles emerging (FIRST MEN ON THE MOON, 3 WORLDS OF GULLIVER, GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD).
Golden Voyage in Blu-Ray... I eagerly await the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users