What's new

Mysterious Island on Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
SAE website is reporting that Twilight Time's Mysterious Island Blu-ray is now sold out! Three down.

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
All horror/sci-fi/fantasy titles. I wonder if the in-the-pipeline ENEMY MINE and NOTLD (90) will sell out, and what the first non-genre title to move 3,000 will be?

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Interesting that the two scifi 60s adventure film sold out pretty close to one another, though I imagine that MI's higher price tag allowed it to last a little longer.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
MYSTERIOUS ISLAND took quite a long time to sell out, as opposed to JTHCOFT, which was gone within a couple of months, like FRIGHT NIGHT. But, the fact that it did sell out I hope means that we might see more of the Columbia Harryhausen titles emerging (FIRST MEN ON THE MOON, 3 WORLDS OF GULLIVER, GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD).

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
Dick said:
I hope means that we might see more of the Columhbia Harryhausen titles emerging (FIRST MEN ON THE MOON, 3 WORLDS OF GULLIVER, GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD).
Golden Voyage in Blu-Ray... I eagerly await the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks