What's new

The League - season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
This and 'It's Always Sunny' probably the best hour of comedy on a network since, well, ever.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
This show has definitely grown on me, and I like it even more than any of the NBC comedies currently on. I still can't get enough of the urinal cake scene.

I guess everyone will have horrible teams, which is probably the karma for starting the draft order without Ruxin there.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
"Do you see yourself more as a rapist who does magic, or a magician who rapes?" This latest episode was also a reminder that these guys are life-long Chicagoans who seem to support the Scott Van Pelt argument that more and more people care more about their fantasy team than their actual team. For instance, I don't recall any mention of the Bears, aside from the actual "Shiva Bowl" video. The Algerian soap-opera and the 14-year-old Mexican bride-stuff made me completely lose my shit.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
This show is hillarious! I'm gald I got on board in season 1... I guess they couldn't afford to keep Ruxin's wife? (from My Name Is Earl)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I saw Nadine Velazquez guest-starring on "Hart of Dixie", so maybe it was a scheduling thing.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I don't think she was ever a regular character, showing up every few episodes.

Also, I thought the actress playing Ruxin's "au pair" looked familiar, but don't recall where I've seen her.

It was good episode, and Andre is hilarious.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think the au pair was Brie Larson (daughter of Tara from "The United States of Tara" show).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks