What's new

Hung, Like a New Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Not a Bad opener, I'm sure Ray's Living the High Life will be short lived but good to see the characters have a little fun, should be interesting to see where it goes.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
I'm not surprised. I found it hard to get myself into watching it this past season.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
wow really , I thought this past season pretty decent, usually HBO does better by their shows, well maybe except for Deadwood, but that was massively expensive, this could'nt of been, I hope Bored to Death Survives, I would've like to seen a bit more closure.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Nope, it's Bored to Death is also gone. HBO basically mopped the floor with their series.

I think really what has spawned that is that Boardwalk Empire hasn't caught fire nor have any of these series, and AMC, Showtime and even Starz are gaining in the critical attention categories. HBO will probably look for a few rounds of "must" TV now.. I'm betting they are trying to put a rush on the Aaron Sorkin vehicle they have in the wings.

Originally Posted by Dave Scarpa

wow really , I thought this past season pretty decent, usually HBO does better by their shows, well maybe except for Deadwood, but that was massively expensive, this could'nt of been, I hope Bored to Death Survives, I would've like to seen a bit more closure.
/t/315233/hung-like-a-new-season-3#post_3880919

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah Also Encore is still scoring High with Dexter, Homeland is a critical acclaim, AMC did great with Breaking Bad and now Walking Dead. So yeah they might be expecting their glory days.. but it isn't happening. I watched their next upcomer "Luck" with Dustin Hofman, it was ok, but I don't think the Horse racing theme will attract viewers, and Milch's setup seems alot like John From Cincinatti, than Sopranos. The core group of characters at the track reminded me alot of the core group that surrounded "John" in that show

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks