What's new

House - season 8 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This episode featuring the hockey enforcer was solid, nice characterizations, and Taub finally getting a lightbulb moment.

Alan Lee UK

Stunt Coordinator
They all seem to be getting a turn at the lightbulb moment this season.
Another amazingly subtle product placement from Ford this week - blink for 30 seconds and you would have missed it!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
As I was watching last night's episode, I was thinking: "wow, with his green card wife, he's finally got a semi-functional relationship." So naturally, House chucks her citizenship hearing notice and starts down another destructive and self-destructive path.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
So who saw that ending coming? It a way, it affects House more having Wilson suffer cancer than it would for himself to suffer terminal cancer.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
I did not see it coming. I think House is going to take is really hard. Probably more than anything else in his life so far.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Quite the 1-2 punch delivered to House at the end of this episode. Chark could be my favorite odd couple yet.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Adam Lenhardt said:
So who saw that ending coming? It a way, it affects House more having Wilson suffer cancer than it would for himself to suffer terminal cancer.
A surprise that could only happen for the end of the series.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun /t/315225/house-season-8-thread/60#post_3919535
Quite the 1-2 punch delivered to House at the end of this episode. Chark could be my favorite odd couple yet.

Chark??? That's awesome!!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The Weekend at Wilson's (House's) photos were awesome!
Gotta love how we are 8 seasons into this show, and finally what counts as character development for House is showing him giving up is last 6 Vicodin pills for his best friend, Wilson, in Wilson's more dire hour of need during this super-aggressive round of chemo treatments.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if House and Wilson are headed for a Thelma and Louise type of ending, given last night's episode's nutbuster at the end.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The ending was brutal, but both completely plausible and completely House's fault.
I would love a Thelma and Louise style ending for House and Wilson, but my gut tells me the finale will cut to six months later with House released just in time for Wilson's funeral.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
It is so funny that other people are talking about a Thelma and Louise ending! That is exactly what popped into my head when House got into the car with Wilson at the restaurant, long before the floor dropped out from under House.
Adam, your idea is plausible, but I'm not so sure about Wilson being dead. My money is that he does go for the two week on/two week off chemo in an effort to be there when House gets out. (And to teach him one last lesson.) Naturally House will learn nothing from Wilson's sacrifice, but it would still leave the door open for a T&L finish. Maybe House, Wilson and Thirteen can all run a car off the Palisades in the last shot. :cool: Whatever they do, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it. I just wish they could have worked Cuddy in somehow. Of course, the real world situation with the actor pretty much made that impossible. (I am looking forward to the other planned cameos, though.)
Regards,
Joe

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
What happened?
I believe that Joe is referring to Lisa Edelstein (Cuddy) leaving the show due to a salary dispute; it is highly unlikely that we will see her character in the 2 hour finale.
The final scene in Monday's episode was tough, but completely on House's shoulders.
- Walter.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
Hard to believe that anybody would try to cover for House after his antics caused a million+ dollars damage to the hospital. (MRI machine's ain't cheap).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Greg Kettell said:
Hard to believe that anybody would try to cover for House after his antics caused a million+ dollars damage to the hospital. (MRI machine's ain't cheap).
Foreman wasn't didn't try for House's sake, he tried for Wilson and all of the lives House could save. If House loses out on the last month's of his best and only friend's life in prison, it will probably destroy him and make him useless to the medical profession. That, in Foreman's eyes, would be a tragedy.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The retrospective special was very good and the actual final episode was an interesting way to end it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks