What's new

WB Shop TV blow-out sale (1 Viewer)

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
WB Shop is having a blow-out sale on TV shows. Can you believe the entire complete series set of The Waltons for only $16? Dallas set containing seasons 1-11 for $16 ER set containing seasons 1-12 for $16 Dukes of Hazzard set containing seaons 1-7 $12 They are basically giving them away!

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mark, are you really seeing those prices? I am not getting anywhere near what you are seeing. You see the Waltons for $16? It comes up for me at $145 for the complete set. Dallas is $220. The only 80% off DVD I see is Adventures of Brisco County Jr, for $16.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Rodney said:
Mark, are you really seeing those prices? I am not getting anywhere near what you are seeing. You see the Waltons for $16? It comes up for me at $145 for the complete set. Dallas is $220. The only 80% off DVD I see is Adventures of Brisco County Jr, for $16.
Yeah, I see a lot of stuff has dropped off the list and reverted to higher prices. I'm guessing they sold out of the ones they had in reserve at those ridiculously low prices. It was one of those deals where you had to grab it fast before they were gone.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Make sure you put the item in your cart to see the true price. Some of the sets seem to have additional markdowns once they're in the shopping cart.

Did you end up getting any of your items? I ordered the Tales from the Crypt set and they cancelled my order due to a "technical pricing issue" and offered a 25% coupon to make up for it. However, I also ordered The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. and still haven't seen it ship yet. Is anybody else having problems with this sale?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I canceled my entire order based on their refusal to honor their website prices, so I'm not sure about the shipping. I ended up getting the full 7-season set of Tales from the Crypt via Amazon for $65.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Will Gioconda said:
Did you end up getting any of your items? I ordered the Tales from the Crypt set and they cancelled my order due to a "technical pricing issue" and offered a 25% coupon to make up for it. However, I also ordered The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. and still haven't seen it ship yet. Is anybody else having problems with this sale?
My copy of Brisco County also hasn't shipped. I contacted customer service and received the following reply:Dear Adam, Thank you for your recent order with WB Shop. Unfortunately, the item you have ordered, Adventures of Brisco County Jr.: The Complete Series, is currently on backorder due to overwhelming demand. Please accept my apologies for the delay. We are expecting the item to arrive shortly. We will send an email confirmation when your order is processed. If you have any other questions, or if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Thank you and once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience that this delay may cause. Kind Regards, Karen www.WBshop.com 1-866-373-4389 Monday-Friday 8:00 am 8:00 pm EST Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
The clause about "when your order is processed" leads me to believe that there still might be some shenanigans down the road, but it seems WB is still planning to honor their sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks