Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Unforgettable - season 1 thread

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 of 11 OFFLINE   TheGreatOz

TheGreatOz

Second Unit

• 399 posts

Posted May 19 2012 - 07:14 PM

UNFORGETTABLE has been canceled, but there is talk that it may be picked up by Lifetime or TNT. It would be nice to have the premiere season on DVD. Are you listening, Sony/CBS?
Pay no attention to that cat behind the curtain!

#2 of 11 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,266 posts

Posted May 20 2012 - 12:24 AM

UNFORGETTABLE has been canceled, but there is talk that it may be picked up by Lifetime or TNT. It would be nice to have the premiere season on DVD. Are you listening, Sony/CBS?
I'd love for another network to pick this up. Only so much time, so I chose to start watching this last fall and passed on Person of Interest. Finally started watching Person of Interest around the first of the year, so lots of repeats to catch up on but definitely the better show. I still enjoyed Unforgettable, but may just be another one season show. At least they completed the season and didn't cut it short.
Stan

#3 of 11 OFFLINE   Malcolm R

Malcolm R

Executive Producer

• 11,838 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted June 29 2012 - 04:44 PM

There are reports that CBS has changed its mind, and will be renewing "Unforgettable" after all.
The purpose of an education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind.

#4 of 11 OFFLINE   Patrick_S

Patrick_S

Producer

• 3,075 posts

Posted June 29 2012 - 05:59 PM

It is slated for a 13 episode season starting in the summer of 2013.

#5 of 11 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 12,455 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted June 30 2012 - 01:01 PM

I'm wondering if, say, Elementary or Vegas doesn't take off, CBS might put the show back on the schedule in the winter using it in the same way it's used Rules of Engagement on the comedy side for the last few years..

#6 of 11 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,266 posts

Posted July 17 2012 - 05:46 PM

It is slated for a 13 episode season starting in the summer of 2013.
That's great news. Maybe they realized their diamond in the rough needed a bit more time to get its audience. Kind of felt the same way with "Body of Proof". Had some problems but I enjoyed it, glad it escaped the ax this year, or at least only half an ax, since it's also a partial season.
Stan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users