Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Fringe Season 4

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#41 of 216 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted October 08 2011 - 07:07 AM

The difference was that the Observer didn't help pull Peter out. Also, he's more crazy, but he'd still be crazy since he still sliced out brain parts. :D

#42 of 216 Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,301 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted October 08 2011 - 09:37 AM

My favorite part of Walter's explanation of Peter's death was the kid's reaction: "And you think you shouldn't be in a mental institution?" :D Regards, Joe

#43 of 216 Quentin

Quentin

Screenwriter

• 2,467 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted October 10 2011 - 04:37 AM

Tonight's episode definitely confirmed my interpretation of Walter saying "die twice"

Yes, it did! So, now I'm curious how Belly fits into it. We see Massive Dynamics is still around. Is Bell alive still? On the other side? Since Nimoy won't be returning, they may just leave this plot line alone.

#44 of 216 Simon Massey

Simon Massey

Screenwriter

• 1,999 posts
  • LocationKuwait

Posted October 15 2011 - 02:49 AM

No one to comment on this ?? :) Glad to see Peter is back though will wait to see how this pans out first. Think they left it the right amount of time before bringing him back into it - any longer and it becomes this huge thing that they just couldn't live up to.

#45 of 216 spshultz

spshultz

Second Unit

• 286 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 04:46 AM

Yeah, we were glad to see Peter come back last night. And I have to give big kudos to actor John Noble.  He is probably one of my most favorite TV characters.  He's got some great acting chops on him.  I thought he was fantastic last night.

Oh, and when Walter called Astrid, "Claire" I about lost it.

Walter: Claire, will you please man the cameras in my absence.
Astrid: Really? Claire? That doesn't even start with an A.

#46 of 216 Josh Dial

Josh Dial

Screenwriter

• 2,560 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by spshultz 

Yeah, we were glad to see Peter come back last night. And I have to give big kudos to actor John Noble.  He is probably one of my most favorite TV characters.  He's got some great acting chops on him.  I thought he was fantastic last night.

Agreed.  It's a shame he hasn't be recognized with an Emmy nomination.

#47 of 216 todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,842 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 05:07 AM

Did anyone notice in the opening credits one of the phenomenon...."Philospher's Stone". :D
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#48 of 216 kzolady

kzolady

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 05:55 AM

Oh, and when Walter called Astrid, "Claire" I about lost it.

Walter: Claire, will you please man the cameras in my absence.Astrid: Really? Claire? That doesn't even start with an A.

I totally agree. Very happy Peter's is back and about Walter calling Astrid, Clair. This is the first time I can remember that she has commented on Walter getting her name wrong. Does anyone ever remember him getting it right?

#49 of 216 Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 10,544 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted October 15 2011 - 09:10 AM

Didn't watch the show until this morning, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Getting all this backstory is so interesting, and I certainly agree about John Noble. His exclusion from the Emmy nomination lists is shameful.

#50 of 216 Joe_H

Joe_H

Screenwriter

• 1,746 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 11:24 AM

Does anyone ever remember him getting it right?

I could be wrong, but I think somewhere near the end of last season, he correctly referred to Astrid by her name.

#51 of 216 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted October 15 2011 - 12:17 PM

I think "Clair" was to show where his mind was, as the mental hospital is called St. Clair's. I knew I'd be seeing the Bad Robot after Peter turned around, but I didn't want the episode to end. Peter's absence has changed quite a bit. Liv (who looked terrific last night) said she hasn't encountered any of the other children, but she had encountered several previously.

#52 of 216 Josh Dial

Josh Dial

Screenwriter

• 2,560 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Greg_S_H 
Liv (who looked terrific last night)

I noticed her blouse was unbottoned about one-too-many buttons for a professional.  I didn't mind, however :)

#53 of 216 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted October 15 2011 - 02:52 PM

I thought Astro sneaked a peek when Liv took off her jacket, but it could have been my perverted mind seeing what it wanted to see.

#54 of 216 NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,582 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 04:03 PM

Did anyone notice in the opening credits one of the phenomenon...."Philospher's Stone". :D

It wasn't the Sorcerer's Stone? :) I have been meaning to take a look at the phenomena listed, but haven't taken the time yet.

#55 of 216 kzolady

kzolady

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted October 16 2011 - 06:25 AM

It wasn't the Sorcerer's Stone? :) I have been meaning to take a look at the phenomena listed, but haven't taken the time yet.

I just checked it out, It was "Philosopher's Stone". I also looked up a definition of Philosopher's Stone: An imaginary stone, substance, or chemical preparation believed to have the power of transmuting baser metals into gold and sought by alchemists; broadly : an elusive or imaginary key to success

#56 of 216 NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,582 posts

Posted October 16 2011 - 12:43 PM

I just checked it out, It was "Philosopher's Stone". I also looked up a definition of Philosopher's Stone: An imaginary stone, substance, or chemical preparation believed to have the power of transmuting baser metals into gold and sought by alchemists; broadly : an elusive or imaginary key to success

It also can provide a secret to immortality. Scholastic (who published the Harry Potter books in America) didn't think that American children were smart enough to figure it out and so dumbed it down for the first HP book in America.

#57 of 216 Joe_H

Joe_H

Screenwriter

• 1,746 posts

Posted October 17 2011 - 03:21 AM

I noticed her blouse was unbottoned about one-too-many buttons for a professional.  I didn't mind, however :)

Didn't notice, but I wonder if that was intentional by the writers after the recent comparison between the Olivias? Probably not, but still.

#58 of 216 Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,001 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted October 21 2011 - 04:45 AM

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!][/SPOILER]

#59 of 216 kzolady

kzolady

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted October 21 2011 - 06:23 AM

Can you tell us when this is supposed to happen? Please, let it be soon.

#60 of 216 NeilO

NeilO

Screenwriter

• 2,582 posts

Posted October 21 2011 - 09:15 AM

Can you tell us when this is supposed to happen? Please, let it be soon.

The date given at the end is October 28, 2011. There is only about 15 seconds worth of new material - presumably from the next episode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users