Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Warner Archive Television releases

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

• 4,175 posts

Posted April 16 2012 - 02:04 PM

Suggesting the following TV series for release on the Warner Archive:     The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd Hawkins (starring James Stewart).

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Neil Brock

Neil Brock

• 2,494 posts

Posted April 21 2012 - 10:51 PM

If they are having issues clearing the shows with music issues for incidentals and such - What's going on with Detective shows that had music performances in every episode! There's the sound recordings and the publishing side. I think we're going to be in for a long wait on the Detective shows. At least the Westerns are being addressed.
Darn, I wish ClassicTVFan91 were running things over there. Then we could get them all out with every song intact, every peripheral appearance related to the shows included, all of the talk show appearances, even the ones on Paar and Carson which don't exist anymore. I don't know why I didn't think of suggesting it before! :rolleyes:

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   smithb

• 1,536 posts

Posted April 22 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hey, another Neil response I won't see due to the blocker. One has to wonder...is this is one of the insightful posts with snipets about the industry many of us don't have knowledge of? Or the "mocking" Neil that prefers to make snide remarks regarding comments made by other posters on the forum. I have to believe the "blocking" feature is shielding me from his posts that contain useless and irrelevant information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users